Heavy duty dry shake floor hardener
- Easy application – Pre-mixed powder, easy to dry shake & trowel.
- Increases Strength – Compressive strength increases wear resistance of concrete floors.
- Abrasion & high impact resistance – minimized maintenance of floor surface and allow movements of vehicular traffic due to high abrasion & impact resistance.
- Dust resistance – Prevents dust generation due to movements.
- Dense surface – it forms dense & low permeability substrate thus increased resistance to ingress of oil and grease and Very low water absorption.
Best Con Floor Top- 01 is recommended to use on a well compacted & leveled sub-graded concrete. Applications include floor areas of:
- Light Industrial and commercial buildings
- Power stations
- Basement and cellars
- Agricultural buildings & yards
- Mechanical workshops
- Desalination plants
- Storage rooms
- Corridors, halls
- Educational institutions
- Steel industries
- Parking areas
- Railway platforms
- Loading platforms
Note: The performance data is typical and based upon controlled laboratory conditions. Actual performance on the job site may vary from these values based on actual site conditions.
Best Con Floor Top- 01 is to be applied to a surface, which is neither too wet nor dry. Recommended time period is 30 – 40 minutes at the temperature of 35 – 400C, after the base concrete has hardened enough to leaves light foot prints of about 3 – 6 mm concrete should have a wet sheen.
Coverage of Best Con Floor Top- 01 is 5 kg / m²
Best Con Floor Top-1 is available in 25kg bag.