Self adhesive fiber reinforced polymer modified bituminous waterproofing membrane
- Excellent resistance to positive water & vapor pressure
- High workforce productivity few installation steps
- Easier to install an ideal vapor barrier
- Vapor permeability Sd=1000
- Mechanically stable – withstand
- the weight of the person
- Waterproofing of underground (below-grade) parts of premises and engineering structures.
- Indoor waterproofing of premises and building.
- Waterproofing of restrained spaces, where regular technology cannot be applied (bathroom floor). Parquetry and floor system can be used.
- As an underlay on leaning roofs and as a vapor barrier on the ridged steel sheets and formed concrete slabs.
- Corrosion protection of steel pipes and junctions.
3mm/role without overlapping.
- Best Con bituminous membrane 3mm Standard Color is Dark Grey/Black
WIDTH & THICKNESS
- 3 Milimeter Thick
- 1 Meter Wide
- Best Con bituminous membrane 1.5mm is available in 1×15 meter per role.
- Clean and treat the surface with bitumen primer.
- Fit and straighten the membrane to the area of application.
- Re-roll the membrane to the center, pre-cut the protective film.
- Remove the protective film and smooth the membrane.
- Longitudinal overlaps – 80-100 mm. End overlaps – 150 mm. Overlaps to be glued with bitumen mastic of 1 mm thickness.
- On a vertical surface the material to be placed on a height, sufficient according to the thickness of the floor and decoration.